Lifestyle Strata specialises in Body Corporate Management.
Lifestyle Strata utilises the market leading Community Title Management Software, BCMax, which specialises in the administration of bodies corporate and allows for owners to access data of the body corporate via the internet.
We use Macquarie Bank, who are also leading specialists in providing banking services for the Strata Industry for over 25 years. This banking service allows for owners to pay their levy contributions via BPay, Credit Card or Deft
Our role as Body Corporate Manager:
- Call nominations for the position of executive and ordinary members of the Committee.
- Prepare and distribute the notice of the annual general meeting and ancillary documentation.
- Convene and attend the Annual General Meeting
- Record and distribute minutes of the annual general meeting.
- Open, maintain and operate a Body Corporate bank account.
- Prepare a statement of accounts for each financial year.
- Prepare a draft budget for each financial year.
- Issue notices to lot owners for payment of contributions.
- Pay insurance premiums and organise renewal quotations.
- Establish and maintain the roll and registers
- Make available the records for inspection by Search Agents