Michelle has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the Strata Industry, starting out 9 years ago as a personal assistant to a senior Body Coporate Manager and stepping up to the role of Body Corporate Manager/Development Consultant within 6 months. Michelle is highly respected and regarded in the Body Corporate Industry for her high standard of personal & professional service, knowledge and communication skills. She shares these skills through training presentations held by the SCA (Strata Community Australia).
- Michelle is a Practitioner Member of SCA (Strata Community Australia) (QLD) and holds a Certificate IV in Body Corporate Management and a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. Michelle has also been an active member of SCA including 4 years on the Membership/Events Committee.
- Michelle is a Fellow of the UIDA (Urban Development Institute of Australia) and has been an active member of the Sunshine Coast Branch for a number of years including 6 years on the Executive Committee including:
- Woman in Development – Committee Member and Chair
- UDIA Executive Committee Member
- Chair of the Membership Committee
- Actively raising over $5,000.00 for local charities supported by the UDIA
Michelle is one of a new breed of professional body corporate managers who believes in honesty, transparency, ongoing communication and care. Michelle will deliver the best possible management/consultancy for your body corporate/project as she guides you through the process of Strata. Her insight into the body corporate management industry and her passion will ensure that your Body Corporate is managed at its best. Michelle is experienced with the establishment and management of bodies corporate including advice on Titling Structures on Mixed Use, residential and commercial properties.